English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

'Hills' Star Kristin Cavallari Engaged To Jay Cutler

She may have been reality TV's resident man-eater on both "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills," but it seems that Kristin Cavallari is ready to settle down. Sorry Justin Bobby, Stephen Colletti and Brody Jenner!
The small-screen star and her beau, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, are engaged, according to People.com. A source told the website that the QB asked Cavallari to marry him while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

"He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him," the source said. The pair have been dating since last fall, and according toPerezhilton.com, Cutler gave Cavallari a 5.2-carat engagement ring. The site confirms that the engagement took place in Cabo and that he's wanted to propose for some time.
A rep for Cavallari had not responded to MTV News' request for comment by press time.
Since "The Hills" wrapped up last year, Cavallari has kept a relatively low profile, contrary to her time appearing on MTV, when she always seemed to be stirring the pot. Whether she was in a girl fight or stealing someone's boyfriend, Cavallari was always the life of the party.
"Gosh, top moment [on 'The Hills'] ... I think I had a couple," Cavallari told MTV News last year, recalling her rooftop fight with Audrina over Justin. "I think my biggest thing was the first episode, where I really came in with a bang," she laughed. "And it was like, 'All right, clearly I'm back.' "
"I think that's sort of my I-wish-I-didn't moment, when I made out with Stacie in Vegas," she continued. "That was one episode I had to call my dad and say, 'Dad, sorry — this is going to be your least favorite episode.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...