English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Peter Andre admits he's a dirty little rotter' in bed

The singer ' who recently split from Spanish model Elen Rivas after a brief romance ' says he is very adventurous when it comes to sex and is confident any woman who sleeps with him won't be disappointed. 

He said: ''m a gentleman, but I'm fiery, too. I'm a hot-blooded male! I'm a sexual man, definitely.

''m pure filth. But I'm not a sleaze. I'm a massively passionate person. A dirty little rotter in the bedroom, and a gentleman, too. The whole package, I hope!

' like to satisfy the other person. I'd rather they be satisfied than me. I'm generous.'

Although Peter ' who has two children, Junior, five, and three-year-old Princess Tiaamii, with ex-wife Katie Price - enjoys sex, he is careful that his children never see him in bed with a woman.

He told this week's issue of heat magazine: 't's about having fun, but I want to stress that this is only when the kids aren't around. They have never seen me in bed with anyone but their mother, and I feel very strongly about that. Children get confused and they shouldn't see stuff like that.

'When they are with me it's about them having a great time and me being with them, hands on and enjoying every moment. They are the most important thing. My personal life is when they're not around.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...