English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, April 18, 2011

Chipmunk scared of dogs

The 20-year-old rapper says his tough upbringing in London left him terrified of the animals after a number of frightning incidents when he was a youngster.

He said: ' hate dogs, proper. My estate was bad and I've been chased by Rottweilers, pit bulls. They used to lock us in cages with them and you had to fight to get out. But it's any dogs.. even a Chihuahua.'

While he has a fear of dogs, Chipmunk also revealed he has an unusual passion ' ironing.

The 'In The Air' star admits he takes a long time to get ready to go out because he insists his clothes are nicely pressed.

He explained to more magazine: ' love ironing. I always make sure I have time to iron my clothes with Comfort Easy Iron. There's nothing like it when you press that steam button. I love it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...