English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

llie Goulding always runs to classical or drum and bass

The pop star exercises regularly and she likes to work out to contrasting musical styles - high energy dance music to encourage her to go faster, and classical tracks to distract her.
She said: ' either run to something really kind of heavy like some drum and bass or something, or something really chilled something that engages my brain so I concentrate.

' think that in classical music there's lots of kind of complex things that makes you ' well, you get distracted by so many things going on that by the time you think, 'That was amazing, that was really good,' you've kind of done a mile or so.' 

The 'Starry Eyed' hitmaker is serious about keeping fit and has previously revealed running gives her a huge buzz.

She said: "The thrill of running is purely physical. I could tell you it's a spiritual high but that would be a lie. I'm an endorphin addict. I love the idea of my body being how it should be - in shape and active, able to deliver. The more I train and see muscle definition, the more inspired I am to push myself harder."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...