English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tomorrow Is My Birthday

And here is some shit I want. Get busy, fuckers.

James T. Kirk's Command Chair


You can buy it here.

But I want it tricked out with a D-Box SRP-130 Home Theater Motion Platform.

A Motherfucking Jumping Shark Submarine



You can buy it here.

I could see a DTV Shredder coming in handy.



Winter is coming. I could use a new pair of gloves.



I wouldn't say no to some Steampunk weaponry. Like this Goliathon 83 Infinity Beam Projector.



I think I'd cut quite a dashing figure in this complete Anakin Skywalker Jedi outfit.



And while you're at it, may as well get me the world's most powerful real-life lightsaber.


I like swords. This would be a nice addition to my collection.



And of course, hookers and blow are always a nice way to say "Happy Birthday XO!"

Get out your wallets, dust off your plastic. You have 24 hours. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...