English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Need a Set of Salt & Pepper Shakers


You all know I like to cook. After my last divorce I spent some serious coin on some quality cookware and cutlery.

But I did so to the detriment of other important culinary presentation choices.

My salt & pepper shakers suck ASS. All of them! Everyone says so.

I need a new pair of salt & pepper shakers that embody the spirit and ideal of The Hip Suburban White Guy. Something elegant and classy. Maybe something like this.



If you were on a road trip and stopped at a cheesey souvenier shop, which salt & pepper shakers would you bring back and say "I saw these and thought of you!"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...