English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Do NOT Download XP SP3


Microsoft has a new Service Pack for Windows XP available.

Available to idiots stupid enough to download it.

If they had it debugged and fixed, you would just get it in the middle of the night and be none the wiser.

But it is still in that
"Psst! Hey buddy! C'mere. Look at dis! I got a new XP Service pack available. Wanna give it a try? Ah, c'mon! Ya big fuckin' pussy! Ya ain't got a hair on yer ass if ya don't download it!"
stage.

Here is proof of what I'm talking about.

Microsoft is offering FREE, 24/7, three channel (email, live chat and phone) technical support for XP SP3 problems until April, 2009!

Doesn't that seem a bit overly generous for Microsoft?

More proof.

I actually had a real, live, Microsoft tech working with me for about 6 hours today trying to fix my problem.

It's still not fixed, but I'm just sayin'. When was the last time you actually got that kind of attention from Microsoft?

I hope to have more to report when I'm no longer operating in SAFE MODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...