English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, February 25, 2010

HSWG FINDS THE WALDO RAPIST!


HSWG EXCLUSIVE!

Thanks to AWESOME HSWG TIPSTERS, the HipSuburban-Crimesolver/RAMhogger has tracked down the Waldo Rapist!

Using my Google Goggles to scan the composite police sketch of the suspect gleaned from eyewitness testimony from the victims, I have EXCLUSIVELY identified the most likely suspect and DEMAND that he be IMMEDIATELY ARRESTED!

Here is the police sketch I scanned with my AWESOME CRIMESOLVING TOOLS!



Here is the result of my AWESOME CRIMESOLVING SKILLZ!



Fucking Seal!

BASTARD!

Remember, you heard it here first.

Let's nail this fucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...