English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fuck Sports

I've always been a big guy.

Over 6 feet, over 200 lbs.

High school coaches always bugged me to try out for football and wrestling.

I always told them to go fuck themselves.

Every coach I've ever known have been like Frank Martin or Mark Mangino.

They were either an overly-aggressive Alpha Male whose only desire was to dominate young boys, or an over-weight athelete-wannabe who has never competed but thinks he knows shit from book-learnin'.

They are all single-minded idiots in charge of meaningless games. They represent the most trivial aspect of society. Nothing, NOTHING, is less important in this world than who wins a football, basketball or baseball game.

I hate every form of organized sport.

I hear KC may get a World Soccer event of some kind.

I could give a shit.

I am against any attraction that would result in even a minutes delay in my commute from work to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...