English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Remco Years - Chapter 2

What I remember and cherish most about The Remco Years was the sex.

Not sex with the customers.

I may have walked a few drunk women to the door when I was a cab driver, I may have seen that they made it safely inside, I may have stuck around for a drink if they asked. I may have coined the term MILF. Because I was just cool like that.

But I don't recall bumping uglies with any Remco customers.

Now my partner Eric? Totally different story! If he went out to collect a rent payment from a customer, and they didn't have no rent payment, and the woman of the house wasn't entirely repulsive, and the husband wasn't around, he would not turn down an offer of "a spoon full of sugar" in lieu of the rent!

That wasn't me.

But I do remember walking into the office one day and seeing a dazzling, blonde, vision of beauty filing out an application dressed in a tight, short, white dress that told me everything I needed to know about the woman.

I immediately walked into Dan's office and said "I don't care what job she is applying for or what her qualifications are. HIRE HER!"

He seemed to be of like mind, because she started the following Monday.

It was a long time ago and I don't recall all of the details.

I know that I wanted her. I know that she was in a white trash crappy relationship. I know that at some point she called Sir Galahad and I drove out to Greenwood, MO and rescued her.

I know that I stored her at my mom's in Raytown for a few days while I made other arrangements.

I eventually managed to secure a cheap motel room in Independence on Salisbury Road just north of 24 Hwy.


I would love to say that it has deteriorated over the last 30 years, but not so much, really. That's pretty much what it looked like then, too. Might have even received a coat of paint since then.

We went at it like a couple of rabid weasels! My God! That was some of the best sex EVER!

I was in my early 20's and unable to distinguish between sex and love. I thought this was it!

I managed to score us an apartment at this place.


I think it was called something else at the time, but it was the same place.

I swear to Allah, when the manager showed me the place and she opened the pivot door to the closet in the Master Bedroom, there was a fucking mushroom growing out of the fucking carpet! Seriously!

But I was so hot for this woman, I didn't care. I rented the place anyway! I wasn't really looking for a place where we could live.

I was looking for a place where we could fuck. A LOT!

I don't recall a single meal we shared, or an event we attended together. All I remember is lots of hot, steamy, sweaty sex.

I don't think we made it 2 months before another "Sir Galahad" showed up at the door to move her out.

I was devastated. I thought I was in love. I was hurt. I wasn't sure I would ever recover.

Shortly afterwards, she quit Remco and moved on. Her replacement was a bit of a big girl. A red head with a great rack.

Yeah, I tapped that too.

Including once in the office, on the floor, behind the front desk after the office was closed.

It all seemed so important at the time.

To this day, I couldn't tell you the names of either one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...