English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, June 15, 2009

My God

No, I haven't found religion. I just can't think of any other words to voice my disbelief at the sheer self-satire contained in this video.

This is the most unbelievablely out-of-touch-with-reality piece of video I've ever seen.

What an incredible assemblage of attention whores! Geraldo Rivera? Ollie North? The sadly disappointing and pathetic Juan Williams?

Do they really believe this crap? Do they not get how full of shit they are?



Are you fucking kidding me? How can anyone with a pulse, over 32 brain cells and even the most basic of critical thinking skills believe this crap?



There is no network on the air more biased, less objective, more full of spin and with more of an agenda than Fox News.

All Bullshit, All The Time!

I don't have to make fun of them.

They parody themselves without realizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...