English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photo Caller ID

So I made the switch from Verizon to T-Mobile, got a nifty new Samsung t429 and have spent ALL FUCKING DAY playing with it and configuring it.

Especially the phonebook. I've consolidate every phone number from two different yahoo contact lists and from my old phone. If I have your phone number, you are in the book.

I'm also trying to make sure that everyone is assigned to a group and that everyone has a picture for photo ID.

Here are the ones I have hooked up with a pic so far.

My 2nd Ex-Wife:


My 1st Ex-Wife:


(that really is her around the time we started dating...she still looks that good)

Well Hell Michelle:


Banky:


Logtar:


Meesha:


Law School Bound:


I also have family photos for family members and I am searching for appropriate photos for the rest of you.

If you have a photo you think I should use for you, or better yet, if you have a photo you think I should use for someone else, please send them along!

Because until I find suitable pics, the default pic for all y'all is this:


For now, the wallpaper on my phone is this:


Next up...custom ringtones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...