English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, May 9, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger felt like the 'queen' of the Pussycat Dolls

The 'Don't Hold Your Breath' hitmaker ' who has now launched a successful solo career following the disbandment of the girl group ' explained while she enjoyed having her "entourage" alongside her, she thinks going it alone is "a lot more relaxed".
She said: "Before it was like I had my entourage with me, my girl gang ' and now it's just me. On stage I was definitely more like a character, like we were all little superhero dolls and I was like Queen Doll.

"With five girls in a group there's always a lot of things involved. When it's just you, you've only got a couple of people around you and it's a lot more relaxed.

"I'm in touch with a few of them. We grew up so much together, that's always going to be a sisterhood. I couldn't be in a group with anyone else."

Despite the band's raunchy lyrics and dance routines, Nicole ' who is dating Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton ' thinks the Pussycat Dolls were "excellent role models" to young girls.

She told Britain's Glamour magazine: "I watch videos today and every artist is wearing fewer clothes than we were! I think we were excellent role models. We kept it sassy and clean.

"We were well-behaved girls with no crazy stuff going on, really down to earth with good morals."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...